- A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu dive, and all inputs/outputs are all on the surface for easy access
- Features 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps and multiple stereo line inputs for studio-quality audio performance right out of the box
- Capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time
- Once a take is done, easily playback any or all recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown; Input Impedance: 22kΩ
- Can act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice
- Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, it can easily be carried from studio to stage with confidence in its reliability
Recording Section Specifications:
- Supported Media: SD (512MB to 2GB), SDHC (4GB to 32GB), SDXC (64GB to 128GB), Class 10 or higher required.
- File System: SD card: FAT16, SDHC card: FAT32, SDXC card: exFAT
- Recording File Format: WAV
- Playback Format: WAV
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1k / 48k Hz
- Bit Depth: 16 / 24-bit
- Recordable Channel: Max. 24 channels (22ch + 2 stereo mix)
Tascam Model 24
Multi-Track Live Recording Console
TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions for decades. TASCAM now builds on this legacy to deliver a new classic: the Model 24 Multitrack Recorder/Mixer/Interface. Whether used for rehearsal, live shows or studio production, this triple-function recording console perfectly meets the needs of today’s working and recording musician
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 52 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 576 × 513 × 112.5 mm (including side panels, knobs and connectors)
- Weight: 22.04 lbs.
- Provided Items: AC Cord, Owner’s manual
24 Channel Multitrack Recorder with Integrated USB Audio Interface and Analog Mixer
Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
TASCAM’s Revolutionary Recording Technology
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start. When it’s time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8”, dual RCA Bluetooth connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finally, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Durability and Reliability
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM’s legendary reliability will keep the music going.
A True Triple Threat
The best of both worlds, the TASCAM Model 24 is a full featured 24 Track Digital Multitrack Recorder and 24 Channel USB Audio Interface with integrated Analog Mixdown capabilities. From stage to studio, the Model 24 helps you bring your music together in one easy-to-use device.
A True Triple Threat
Designed for use on the road and in the studio, The Model 24 features four different channel strip configurations. The first two channels feature both an XLR input as well as a switchable line/instrument level ¼” input. These are followed by a ¼” TRS Insert connector for easy patching of a compressor, EQ or other effects. Next are the preamp gain controls (with overload indicator LED), switches for a 100Hz Low cut and the Line/Instrument level select switch.
Master and Commander
Live and Let DAW