- Designed to exceed the demands of professional DJs with enhanced performance and modern design
- Brushed aluminum top frame and robust construction deliver ultra-clear signal quality, minimizing resonance and feedback
- An advanced, whisper quiet motor provides powerful 4.5kg torque to the dampened platter and S-curved tone arm
- Features adjustable brake speed, pitch control with Quartz Lock, and three speeds (33, 45, 78) with included Reverse
- Constructed with removable target light, adjustable shock-absorption feet, and selectable Phono or Line RCA Outputs
- Includes slip mat, 45 adapter, right-angled cable, and the full version of Deckadance DVS software
*cartridge not included
- Motor: Direct Drive/16pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable Platter: 332mm Aluminum die-cast
- Pitch Controls: +/-8%, +/-25%, +/-50%
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD), with 33 1/3rpm
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Tone Arm Type: Static balanced S-shape tonearm with Cardan’s suspension and detachable headshell
Stanton ST.150 M2
The Stanton ST.150 M2 professional turntable is designed to exceed the demands of professional DJ’s with enhanced performance and modern design. A brushed aluminum top frame and robust construction deliver ultra-clear signal quality, minimizing resonance and feedback. An advanced, whisper quiet motor provides powerful 4.5kg torque to the dampened platter and S-curved tone arm.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction, with very low resonance base 22.5 lbs/ 10.2 kg
- S-Curved tone arm with height fine adjust and anti-skate
- Adjustable brake speed
- Selectable pitch control [8, 25 & 50% range] with Quartz Lock
- Speed 33, 45 and 78 including Reverse
- Slip mat, 45 adapter and right-angled cable provided
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
Stanton ST.150 M2 Super High Torque Turntable
In creating the ST.150 M2/STR8.150 M2 turntables, Stanton went back to basics while re-engineering these turntables from the ground up. With everything professional DJs need—and nothing they don’t—the ST.150 M2 (standard S-shaped tonearm) and STR8.150 M2 (“skip-proof” straight tone arm) are built to the highest possible standards.
Both models offer feedback-resistant, durable construction with torque motors—up to 4.5 Kgf-cm, complemented by an ultra-stable platter and tone arm.
With additional features including reverse and up to 50% pitch adjustment, the ST.150 M2 and STR8.150 M2 turntables combine 21st century innovation with Stanton’s 70-year legacy of excellence.
Founded in 1946 by Walter Stanton (Walter O. Stanton) the inventor of an easily replaceable phonograph stylus, which helped create a consumer market for audio equipment, Stanton Magnetics was one of the first American companies to make and sell magnetic cartridges. Stanton’s slide-in stylus made it possible for users to replace the needle assembly when it wore out instead of having to send it back to the factory. Audiophiles snapped them up for home use and the invention became one of the basics in phonograph cartridge design.
The company’s product range includes turntables, high-performance cartridges, CD players, DJ mixers, accessories and the innovative SC System Controller products. With over 50 years of innovation, Stanton is the name DJ’s trust.