- Perform with the Live Block | When you’re Playing every second counts; The Live Block buttons let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain Notes in Real time
- Connect with a click | Live Block connects with a click to Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block; Lift one finger from Your musical surface and you can adjust Performance parameters in Real time
- Go Anywhere with your music | Live block travels with you wherever you want to make music; Wireless and lightweight, it empowers you to adjust tracks Anywhere
- Craft the Perfect song |Easily Access the key Performance functions within the Noise Software and stay in the moment when creating live
- Live Block
- Quick Start Guide
ROLI Live Block – Performance Control
Live Block is one part of the modular making music system: Blocks. Connect Live Block wirelessly to a Seaboard Block or Lightpad Block to use as a shortcut to the functions you use most to make music.
Live Block helps you perform faster. Switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes by clicking its control buttons. All these functions for live performance can be modified through included software, but Live Block puts them right at your fingertips — so you can fine-tune your performance in real time.
- The Live Block connects with a click to the Lightpad Block via the magnetic Blocks DNA connectors
- Easily access the key performance functions within the Noise software and stay in the moment when playing live
- The buttons on the Live Block let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time
Add more control
Connect with a click
Live Block connects with a click to a Lightpad Block or a Seaboard Block. Just lift one finger from your musical surface, and you can adjust performance parameters in real time. Connect it to any part of your Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block — or not at all. Live Block works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected.
Perform with the Live Block
The Live Block is for performance. When you’re playing live — whether on stage or in your favorite chair — every second counts. The buttons let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time.
Add lots of NOISE
The Live Block improves your workflow in Noise, the mobile music-making app that lets you sketch musical ideas wherever you go. Or configure the Live Block to control functions within your favorite DAW on desktop using Blocks Dashboard.