- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive motor and built-in phono pre-amp
- USB audio output for direct and easy digitization of records
- Redesigned metal top panel, tactile buttons and reinforced housing construction
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating – mechanism
- Includes platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
QUARTZ-DRIVEN DJ TURNTABLE WITH DIRECT DRIVE
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
QUALITY DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR AND PRECISION-ENGINEERED DIE-CAST PLATTER
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
NEWLY DEVELOPED TOP PANEL AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.