- High-quality turntable for DJ and HiFi use
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Redesigned metal top panel, tactile buttons and reinforced housing construction
- Precision pitch With selectable ranges of +/-10 %; precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation; statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skate
BELT-DRIVE TURNTABLE FOR DJ AND HIFI USE
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED DIE-CAST PLATTER AND BELT-DRIVE MOTOR
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
NEWLY DEVELOPED HAPTIC TOUCH AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.