- Solid steel construction-built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use; stacked Serato dj Pro FX with internal post-fader flex FX
- (3) new mag three contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel; Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- 11 Flex FX effects – also XY controllable (Echo, Hold Echo, Duck Echo, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Auto Gate, Flanger, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Beat-Breaker)
Maximum performance, ultimate reliability
Solid steel construction – built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
Designed with leading Turntablists on the foundation of a globally trusted Seattle, US based engineering heritage, the SEVENTY-TWO’s pristine audio quality (114db SNR USB to analog output), redefines what is possible when true DJ artistry meets groundbreaking technology.
Solid steel construction
The SEVENTY-TWO is solid. With the strength and durability of solid steel and aluminum casing, the gig and battle-ready SEVENTY-TWO mixer represents the ultimate in advanced control needs and performance expectations of today’s DJs.
Interactive performance touchscreen
Powered by Serato DJ Pro software, the SEVENTY-TWO’s 4.3″ color touch-screen interface visualizes its moving waveforms, enabling navigation, track selection, FX control and extensive performance preference adjustment too.