- Full 12-inch vinyl with motorized platter to control playback; Traditional, familiar turntable layout-no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access; 5.0 KFCM high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control – DJ’s can use one, two or more (dependent on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision-3, 600 tickets of platter resolution for Seamless performance; 33 ¹/³ and 45 rpm platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider; MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the seventy-two or your computer
Solid build, precision performance
Built like a tank with precise platter resolution for seamless performances
True vinyl-like performance
The RANE TWELVE feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable, adding hot-cue and track search capability at the touch or sweep of a finger.
Solid steel construction
The TWELVE is solid. With the strength and durability of solid-steel casing and aluminium platter, the gig and battle-ready TWELVE represents the ultimate in advanced music control.
Reclaim the bass
The TWELVE liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing subbass back into your music.