- Front-loaded bass reflex system, The dm-40 S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction
- The DM-40 ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with Deco convex diffusers that channel High frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies
- Rca and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
* Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson
Front-loaded bass reflex system
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D stereo sound
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
The cabinets’ curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes – and they’ll look good in your home set-up.
Ease of use
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
What’s in the box
- DM-40 x 2
- Power cord
- 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- Bottom cushion x 8
- Operating instructions
Inputs 1 LINE (RCA)
1 LINE (Mini-jack)
Outputs 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- Type 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter ¾-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer 4-inch Fiberglass
Dimensions (W x H x D) Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm
Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
Weight Left ch: 2.7 kg
Right ch: 2.2 kg
Amplifier Output Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω
Frequency Range 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance 10 kΩ