- The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control
- Heavy-mass, die-cast chassis prevents resonance and vibrations
- Multi-tempo control lets you instantly Pick up or slow down the track to +/-8%, +/-16%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to +/-0%
- Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and Pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and amazing sound quality
High-torque direct drive professional turntable (black)
A REBORN CLASSIC
- The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
- Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
Turn the Tables
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
Excellent Sound Design
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
Pick Up The Pace
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
What’s in the box
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Adapter for EP record
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
Drive Method:Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
Platter:Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
Motor:3-phase, brushless DC motor
Braking System:Electronic brake
Rotation Speed:33⅓-45 rpm
Rotation Adjustment Range:±8, ±16, ±50 %
Wow and Flutter:< 0.01 % (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio:70 dB
Starting Torque:> 4.5 kgf・cm
Outputs:1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
Arm Type:Universal type S-shape tone arm, Gimbal-supported type bearing structure, Static balance type
Effective Length:230 mm
Tracking Error:Within 3°
Height Adjustment Range:6 mm
Stylus Pressure Variable Range:0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
Proper Cartridge Weight:2.5-12 g (includes mounting materials)