- Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer
- 7-Inch full-color touch screen with detailed sample information
- Multicolored performance pads with velocity Mode
- 8GB of flash memory and real-time processing for non-stop music production
- Analogue filters from Dave Smith instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesizer
Your TORAIZ SP-16 integrates with Splice’s extensive sample library. Prepare and manage sound kits and sequences in the cloud and load them into the sampler for your next performance.
With 2GB of pre-installed samples, by courtesy of Loopmasters, you can get started right out of the box.
Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck1. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
1 Please update to the latest firmware.
Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
DJS-TSP Project Creator support
Create projects and SCENEs on a PC or Mac using the DJS-TSP Project Creator software that’s compatible with the TORAIZ SP-16.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.