- A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ. Switch between the Key Shift, Key sync and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo
- Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads trigger the Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status
- Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs
- The DDJ-SR2 controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
DDJ-SR2 Share Portable 2-Channel Controller for Serato DJ Pro
The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicolored Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ Pro as well as the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ controls
A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ Pro. Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo.
Multi-colored Performance Pads
Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
Large jog wheels
It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Integral control of Serato DJ Pro
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Pro with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
Audio mixer feature
Use trims, channel faders and EQs to control audio from external turntables or media players. Even when the controller isn’t connected to a computer, trims and faders can be used for audio input from external sources.
Dual Level Meter
See the master out and channel levels at all times.
Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches. Jump to any part of a track with one touch.
The DDJ-SR2 is Serato DJ DVS ready. The Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack allows you to scratch with CDJs or analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl.
DJ Software : Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ.
Compatible DJ Software (not included) : Unlocks Serato DJ Pro.
Software System Requirements.
Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack).
macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update).
OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update).
CPU: Intel processor Core i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher.
Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM.
Width : 553 mm.
Height : 65.1 mm.
Depth : 334.5 mm.
Weight : 3.7 kg.
Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz.
Frequency Range : 20 – 20000 Hz.
Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 105 dB.
Distortion : < 0.003 % (USB).
2 Phono/Line (RCA).
1 Mic (1/4 inch TS Jack).
USB : 1 USB B port.
2 Master (XLR, RCA).
1 Booth (1/4 inch TRS Jack).
2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack).