- Pro Turntable Performance – Professional DJ turntable with full-size platter and high-torque direct-drive motor with a 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Simple Setup – S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control; plus, fully-adjustable counterweight for perfect tone arm balance
- Mix Perfection – Pitch range adjustable to 8%, 16%, and 50% and long-throw Pitch fader with reset button for perfectly synchronising your records for seamless blends
- Performance Customisation – Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping.
- Club-Ready – isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in loud, bass-heavy environments.
The Numark NTX1000 features a full sized 2.5 pound platter that will keep all vinyl scratching and playing free of annoying vibrations caused from deep bass or unique live scenarios.
High-torque Direct-drive Motor
A very powerful direct-drive motor delivers 4kg of start-up torque that delivers under .7 seconds of ramp up to quickly get the party started without and delays!
The NTX1000 has speed modes for all vinyl types (33-1/3 and 45 rpm modes). We also included a 45 RPM adapter so there is no difficulty using any type of vinyl record.
Numark certainly did not skimp out on the high end S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection.
Pitch fader with Reset Button
Every scratch dj and house dj will feel at home with the variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect.
The specially designed adjustable counterweight lets you fine-tune the S-shaped tonearm’s balance, this is very important for any dj or even the home vinyl appreciator.
- Felt Slipmat
- 45 RPM Adapter
- Counterweight & Scale Ring
- Additional Counterweight
- RCA Stereo Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor.
2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking.
Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control.
Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%.
Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance.
Pitch fader with reset button.
Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping.
45 RPM adapter included.
- Turntable platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Tone Arm: Universal S Shape, gimble supported with variable balance system