- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch-activated knobs produce ground-breaking control of filters, EQ, and more
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering
Unlock the full Serato Potential
The NS7III includes the full version of Serato DJ software. NS7III gives you the power to unlock never-before-seen features of Serato DJ through new and innovative hardware controls, including Filter Roll, Filter FX, and Touch FX, which all allow you to control Serato DJ simply by touching an element on NS7III’s control surface.
NS7III—The Best Hands-on Controller Money Can Buy. Period.
Our flagship NS7III controller is a premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ. Featuring three high-resolution color screens with a stackable waveform display and an interactive control surface, the NS7III forges a kinetic—no, make that radioactive— connection between the audience and your music.
The NS7III is the ONLY motorized controller on the market today that gives the dedicated turntablist a true and authentic mixing and spinning experience. With our exclusive 3 full color LCD screens, we’re dedicated to allowing you to focus 100% of you attention on your mix, your controller, your audience, and your craft. While our competitors might still be chasing that dream, Numark has arrived.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 – macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo, RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Windows: Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
Put the Laptop Away
Two screens provide waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. The third central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. But this third central screen can also be switched to display stacked parallel waveforms for beat matching.
Create, Innovate, Amaze
There’s no limit with the NS7III. There are 29 capacitive touch-sensitive knobs for filter, gain, EQ and effects. 6 multi-function backlit MPC performance pads from Akai Professional so you can add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues.
Turns on a Dime
Our dual 7-inch motorized turntables have an ultra-high resolution MIDI with 3600 ticks per revolution, so you can dial in exactly the effect you want. Exactly. Plus, there are genuine vinyl discs and real felt slipmats for that perfect tactile feel and control.
- NS7III Controller
- Three Color Screen Array
- Serato DJ Software (Download)
- Prime Loops Remix Tool Kit (Download)
- TOOLROOM Artist Packs (Download)
- (2) Turntable Platters
- Spindle Wrench
- Spindle Screw
- Allen Wrench
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
– Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
– 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer.
– 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking.
– Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more.
– 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback.
– Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato’s 12 professional iZotope FX for full control of all included FX.
– Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface for high defintion audio input and output.
– Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
– Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups.
– Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel.
– 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering.