- Complete Serato DJ System for Beginners – DJ Controller for Serato DJ Lite (Included) with 2 decks of control, built-in 24-bit audio interface and plug and play USB connectivity for Mac and PC
- Touch and Feel Your DJ Mix – Large 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels emulate an authentic turntable feel – perfect for scratching, beatmatching and precise cue placement
- Personalize your DJ Set – Six Fun, quick-launch FX with dual paddle triggers; dedicated instant loop controls; eight performance pads per deck to access cues, loops, fader cuts and samples
- Stream Millions of Tracks – Browse and stream everything from the freshest underground sounds to certified classics directly in Serato DJ Lite from leading providers including SoundCloud and TIDAL
- Ready to Connect To All Your DJ Equipment – Microphone input, headphone output and RCA output to connect to DJ speakers, plus a mixer with 3-band EQ, filter knobs, channel faders and crossfader
Your Journey into DJ Starts with Mixtrack Pro FX
Ready to take on any DJ style and perfect for small events, parties and developing your DJ skills, the Mixtrack Pro FX 2-deck Serato DJ controller fuses in-demand functionality with all the tools to craft your signature style – your entry-point into a world of DJ performance starts here!
Stream Millions of Songs
Never run out of music and keep the dance floor shaking! The Mixtrack Pro FX comes with Serato DJ Lite, giving you access to stream millions of songs via WIFI from TIDAL or SoundCloud. Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro to unlock even more features.
Serato DJ Ready
We know your set demands the best, that’s why Mixtrack Pro FX comes pre-mapped with Serato DJ Lite for Mac & PC (software included) and is upgrade-ready to the full version of Serato DJ. Built on Serato DJ Pro technology, Serato DJ Lite is designed to be intuitive, reliable & feature rich.
Mixtrack Pro FX features everything you need for immediate DJ performance, fusing plug and play USB connectivity, a mixer section outfitted with a full 3-band EQ, filter knobs, channel faders and a cross fader, plus an onboard microphone input and headphone output.