- Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton Live to make your own layouts; customize knobs with your own colors; switch between your own mappings and Live’s functionality
- Create Your Own Layouts – Fully customisable with the included software editor.Plug Straight In – Bus powered and no drivers needed.16 Multi-color Buttons – 16 multi-color buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls.Get Started Immediately – Make music out of the box with included Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
- 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion. 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs – one for each pot. Eight 60mm Faders. 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons. Additional 8 assignable backlit buttons.
- We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- HUI compatibility for mixer control in DAWs including Cubase, Logic Pro and Pro Tools*. *HUI is not supported in Pro Tools First. Note: Due to the implementation of HUI in Pro Tools the LC XL pan controls will not always line up with their centre positions. Power Requirements:. USB bus powered, including iPad.
- 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Launch Control XL
Ultimate Control Over Ableton.
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders that integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. Combine Launch Control XL with Launchpad S’s intuitive 64-button grid for extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier.
Focus on Your Music Production.
Spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Live’s mixer. They also have multicolored LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-color offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
Launch Control XL now features HUI integration, which means you can use it to control the Mixer in Cubase, Logic or Pro Tools.
- Total integration with Ableton Live’s mixer and devices; HUI compatible.
- 24 high-quality knobs with multi-color indicators.
- 8 60mm faders for precision level adjustment.
- 16 multi-color buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls.
- Fully customizable with the included software editor.
Create Your Own Control Layouts
Assign your buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton to make your own layouts. You can even customize knobs with your own colors and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live’s built-in functionality.
Enhance Your Live Performance
Experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live by combining Launch Control XL with a Launchpad S to control Abletons’s session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time. You can even combine multiple units for some serious modular mayhem.
Easily Carry It Around
Tough, slim and designed for gigging, you can slip Launch Control XL into your backpack and put it through the most demanding live situations. It’s also fully USB bus powered, so you can plug in and play without even needing a power supply.
Connect to Just About Anything
Simply plug into Mac, Windows or iOS and start performing. You can even control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software; all you need is a Camera Connection Kit.