- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks – control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one-shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance
- Channels: 6 A/D, 6 D/A
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96 kHz
- Resolution: 16 or 24 bit
- Cirrus Logic converters
- MAC: OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1, Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows: 7, 8 or 10, 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6
Digital Vinyl System
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the straight-up digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface, timecode vinyl and CDs, and the flagship TRAKTOR software provide pro credentials at a very attractive price.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance, amazing audio quality and incredible ease of use.The included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Remix Deck technology allows for a new level of creativity – seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use
- Full version of Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- Super-tight vinyl response
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes integration to find tracks quickly
- Traktor Audio 6 interface included with 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks thanks to the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. With six inputs and six outputs, the TA6 is destined to be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup.
Easy Does It
It’s never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. The software interface features an easy-on-the-eye Essential View, focusing on the important elements. Innovative TruWave colored waveforms let you see your tracks like never before. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting your tracks is a cinch. The included SoftSync feature gives you optional help in beat-matching.
Native Scratch Technology
The Native Scratch technology features TRAKTOR SCRATCH MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl – it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch – and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times. Alternatively, use your CDJs with TRAKTOR MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition – with TRAKTOR’s loops and hot cues and your CDJs’ cue and manual looping functionality, you get the best out of both systems.
Shape Your Style
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Super-intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks for integrating loops and one-shot samples into your sets. Store your favorite loops in the library, along with the included loop content, and open up another dimension in creative DJing – easily remix and re-edit tracks on the fly.