- Unprecedented physical control and visual feedback.15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more. System requirements:mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), intel core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest service pack, 32/64-bit), intel core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software, instruments, and new drum synths
- Two hi-resolution color screens
- Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads
- Loaded with a vast 8 GB sound library
- 24 pro-quality effects
- Dedicated edit buttons and ultra-precise jog-wheel
- Includes MASCHINE 2 software
- Full versions of Massive, Prism, Scarbee Mark I and Solid bus comp are already on-board
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Maschine Studio
Groove Production Studio (Black)
MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate groove production system, combining software and hardware in perfect harmony. Get absolute, hands-on control of every aspect of all-new MASCHINE 2. 0 software without having to resort to hardware shortcuts or use a mouse. See everything you do on two gorgeous, hi-res color displays.And because software can be easily updated, MASCHINE 2. 0 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate instrument for blazing-fast groove production. Start working on the hardware and the ultra-intuitive workflow quickly becomes part of your muscle memory. Devote all your time to making the music you want to make, not learning the tools you use to make it. MASCHINE STUDIO’s luxurious layout lets you control the software functions from the hardware with dedicated controls– no switching menus or navigating complex key commands. This is full-time creative flow.
MASCHINE 2. 0 makes you faster. A top-of-the-line audio engine saves resources while delivering the highest audio quality possible. 32-bit float internal summing gives your tracks a shine you’ll instantly notice. Advanced multi-core technology runs multiple processes in parallel, dividing complex tasks between your computer’s cores. Run more plug-ins. Mix with ease. Load up even more sounds on unlimited groups, and so much more.The result is the most responsive, fluid, and musical MASCHINE software ever.
A clip-based pattern sequencer means your ideas come together fast. Edit patterns, nudge notes, change velocity, record modulation, and more.
Build or sketch entire tracks with scenes. A scene is a flexible collection of groups and patterns. Scenes let you structure a track easily, and are essential for live performance. Create scenes for intro, outro, main groove, variation groove, and breakdown, then trigger scenes live as required.
Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless quality. Five monophonic drum plug-ins built exclusively for Maschine 2 give you any percussive sound you need. All fully tweakable, automatable from the hardware, and built with NI’s acclaimed DSP expertise.
Slice your samples with laser-like precision. Choose the technique that fits you best with four different modes: Detect, Grid, Split, and Manual. Assign slices to the pads automatically and play them just like you would a drum groove or melody.