- 8×8 multicolor click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways, MASCHINE JAM also includes an advanced template for Ableton Live that lets you sequence and launch clips from the pad matrix, or play notes and control send levels with the powerful Smart Strips.
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 9 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8×8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons.
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality).
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons.
- 31 backlit click buttons.
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder.
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD.
- 1 Footswitch Input.
- USB 2.0, 3.0.
- Kensington lock.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, 25.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop. See e-voucher terms and conditions.
Native Instruments MASCHINE JAM
Production & Performance Grid Controller
MASCHINE JAM is the modern digital instrument – your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8×8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM’s powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8×8 click-pad matrix.
The MASCHINE JAM hardware works in perfect unison with the acclaimed MASCHINE software. Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software that’s always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment. And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
MASCHINE JAM’s dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE’s unique Perform FX.
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from MASCHINE JAM. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building. Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow. Acclaimed MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT included.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI.
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
Intuitive Hardware: Click-Pad Matrix
Trigger patterns and scenes with one-touch simplicity using the 8×8 click-pad matrix for instant jamming and arrangement sketching. You can also use the pads for step-sequencing or playing your sequences in Keyboard or Pad mode.
Dedicated LED Meters
D-Pad And Encoder
Import from iMASCHINE
Sketch out your tracks fast anywhere, anytime with iMASCHINE – the app for on-the-go music making. Sample, record, and arrange your ideas wherever you are, then seamlessly export to MASCHINE software and refine the sketch with MASCHINE JAM for the finishing touches.