- Unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE.The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE Instruments.
- Supreme-quality Fatar key bed gives superior feel over competing keyboards and high quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters
- Light Guide key illumination and Clear View display deliver a unique visual perspective on the creative process
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Manual is located in the software of the units that are tied to these keyboard
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments) USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Requires power connection (adapter included)
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S25
Keyboard Controller, 25-Key
Open up the full potential of Komplete with this compact yet powerful controller. The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S25 brings the world’s most advanced software instruments to life in an incredibly intuitive, expressive and inspirational way. The supreme 25-key keybed from Fatar, touch strip controls and clear view display provide great ease of use.
- Offer available from November 5th – December 31st, 2015.
Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is an extended plug-in format. Established by Native Instruments, this groundbreaking development offers an entirely new quality of software/hardware integration. Third-party developers can now configure their software instruments to access the unique hardware features of the KOMPLETE KONTROL system directly. Leading instrument builders such as Arturia, U-He, and Output Audio are already on board, and the list of NKS partners is growing rapidly. The result? True integration.
Multi-Purpose Touch Strips
Deliver dynamic performances with two ultra-sensitive touch strips. They can mimic the behavior of pitch and mod wheels, and physical objects like springs and bouncing balls for interesting modulation curves. Or create instant shifts with different stepped settings.
KOMPLETE KONTROL’s arpeggiator turns one note into a full musical performance. The eight controller knobs manage parameters such as direction, rate, rhythm, patterns, and variations. Best of all, the output of the arpeggiator can be recorded as individual MIDI notes for post-performance editing.
The integrated scale mapping features give you instant access to a world of melody. See notes of the currently selected scale lit on the Light Guide, and set virtually any musical scale to the white keys. It will even re-map ‘wrong’ notes so you’re always in tune.
Activate chord mode and create a rich harmonic performance by playing single keys. Map chords simply by selecting mode and inversion, or by loading up a chord set – ready-to-play progressions to inspire and augment your own compositions.
Third-party instruments are tagged by the manufacturers themselves, ensuring that these tags are relevant and useful. NKS instruments show up alongside your KOMPLETE Instruments in the Native Browser – total browsing unification.
Native Map is also extended to third-party instruments. This means that plug-in manufacturers can design mappings that suit the instrument specifically. And that you get useful, musically-relevant parameters mapped to the eight control knobs automatically when you load an NKS instrument.
Light Guide revolutionized playability when it appeared on the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. Now, third-party instruments can use this industry-first technology to easily display key switches, sample mappings, and keyboard splits.
Every NKS plug-in is set up to make use of the creatively-empowering Smart Play features in the KOMPLETE KONTROL software – including the touch strips, scale mapping, Chord Sets, and the powerful arpeggiator.