- 61 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive keys with aftertouch, an all-new custom keybed for a clean, precise action, and four assignable zones for splits and layering
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching and more; 8 assignable 360 enCoders combined with 9 assignable faders and buttons for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Fully assignable, Ableton-friendly XY pad for HID control and a unique way of controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- Minimal setup required | Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- USB bus powered with on-board 5 pin MIDI in and out for sending MIDI data from PC sequencers to your favourite analogue synth
- Comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over $200 included; Code Series Software Editor, Ableton Live Lite and virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech (Hybrid 3 and Loom)
A great performance requires the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s CODE 61 (Black) features an exclusive keybed with action that is clean and precise. The natural profile keys are both velocity- and pressure-sensitive, for maximum expressive capability, assuring to replicate every subtlety and nuance of your performance.
In addition, the keyboards can be split into four assignable zones to maximize the flexibility and functionality of your setup. (For example, trigger four different instruments in their own separate zone, or overlap zones and trigger two instruments at the same time).
Welcome to The World of VIP Music Software | Effortless Integration, Enhanced Workflow
Experience expanded control of your VST instrument and effect collection with CODE 61 (Black) and VIP3.1 (Free Download Included).
VIP3.1 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user-friendly, intuitive format.
Quickly find sounds based on instrument type, timbre, style or articulation from your entire VST library; sculpt immersive, expressive sounds and textures layering up to 8 separate instruments and patches per VIP instance; load up to 4 different VST effects per instrument channel to sculpt the perfect sound; put power into your performance with Pad Chord Progressions and user-friendly Key Control processors; and much more.
Includes 2GB Sound Library of In-Demand Sound Content From Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production demands, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint!
Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers.
Now included with CODE 61, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass – whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realise it!
ProTools | First – A complete Digital Audio Workstation based on the same tools that artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
Eleven Lite – Discover serene cleans to modern hi-gain aggressiveness and everywhere in between!
Ableton Live Lite – Compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas.
Hybrid 3 – Discover the coveted warmth of analogue synths with futuristic digital manipulation capabilities.
Xpand!2 – A premium multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots/parts, per patch.
Mini-Grand – Multiple acoustic piano sounds for a wide range of musical styles and production needs.
DB-33 – A virtual instrument that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs.
Loom – The modular additive synthesiser with a unique shape-shifting Morph Pad.