- Technical specifications: 136 dB max. SPL output; 41-20k Hz frequency range; 56-20k Hz frequency response; Power Rating of 800W continuous, 1600W program, 3200W peak
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and withstand a lifetime of hard tour use
- Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling, and M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide array of configurations
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology incorporate lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response
- Achieve optimal performance and sound coverage when paired with JBL SRX818S or SRX828S subwoofers
Experience and excellence:
For 70 years we have employed the best methodology and tools, and, as established at the very beginning by our founder, James B. Lansing, we develop everything from the ground up. This not only ensures success in the marketplace, it guarantees our efforts exceed the needs and expectations of audio professionals throughout the world. It’s a journey that is legendary worldwide and has positioned JBL as one of the world leaders in professional audio.
Portable 15” Two-Way Bass Reflex Powered Speaker System
SRX815P is a portable, two-way, full-range self-powered speaker with a 15” woofer made for use as a light to medium-duty main PA, monitor, or rear or side fill. Featuring M10 suspension points and feet for both floor standing and monitor use, the SRX812 is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs in need of speakers for concert use, public speaking, or installations in locations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown I-Tech HD and XTi2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
- JBL 15″ woofer
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz to 20 kHz
- SPL: 137 dB Maximum
- Power Handling: 2000W Peak, 1500W Continuous
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- JBL premium Transducers
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Ergonomic Handles
- M10 Suspension Points
Built to last
With best-in-class 18mm wooden enclosures, 14-gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and can withstand a lifetime of hard tour use.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3” voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3” voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.