- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
Experience and excellence
For 70 years we have employed one of the best methodology and tools, and, as established at the very beginning by our founder, James B. Lansing, we develop everything from the ground up. This not only ensures success in the marketplace, it guarantees our efforts exceed the needs and expectations of audio professionals throughout the world. It’s a journey that is legendary worldwide and has positioned JBL as one of the world leaders in professional audio.
Powered 5″ Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation 3 series MkII powered studio monitors makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, the 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot, and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Sporting a sleek, modern design and leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, the 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- 82 watts of total power from dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers
- Maximum continuous/peak SPL: 94dB/108dB
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
- Approved for use near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
Image Control Waveguide
JBL’s Patented Image Control Waveguide provides detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot, which means you’ll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
JBL’s Patented Slip Stream low frequency port
Works in concert with the woofer to produce superior deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
Updated Low Frequency Transducers
Design improvements in the JBL 3 Series MkII result in greater low-frequency linearity, with optimized transient response and lower harmonic distortion.