- 12 inch woofer and 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets – quickly optimize ZLX to suit your perf
- Custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, 34.3 lbs, super-durable composite construction and unique hi/lo grip design for effortl
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intell
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
12″ 2-Way 1000W Full Range Powered Loudspeaker
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
When choosing a loudspeaker, it’s always wise to ask What’s inside the box? Then take a listen and hear the EV difference for yourself. Featuring custom drivers housed in a breakthrough new cabinet design, the two compact and versatile passive ZLX models make EV’s legendary sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
ZLX Powered Loudspeakers
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver one of the best-in-class performance across every detail.
ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound – all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust.
Available in powered and passive 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and perfect for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents a new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable loudspeaker.