- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc, Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle)
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector, USB MIDI In/Out, 1/4-Inch Audio Output and 1/8-Inch Headphone Output
Microbrute Analog Synthesizer. The new Arturia MicroBrute is the next generation of the Brute family of synthesizers. The little brother of the award winning, modern classic: MiniBrute. The MicroBrute is smaller in size but retains the pure analog sound, the famed Steiner-Parker filter as well as Arturia’s multiple wave oscillator with wave-shapers. No shortcuts were taken in making sure that the MicroBrute sound stands up to any analog synth on the market. New Features Step sequencer: Arturia has added a new step sequencer for generating patterns. This easy-to-us step sequencer is reminiscent of sequencers found on the Sequential Circuits Pro One as well as the rare and classic Oberheim DS-2a. Updated Sub-oscillator: The new sub-oscillator allows for adding an octave down as well as the ability to mix in a 5th up harmonic. This allows this single oscillator synth to sound like a monster with multiple oscillators. Mod Matrix: The Mod Matrix patchbay allows you to route 3 modulation sources, ENV, LFO and Keyboard CV (on the rear panel) to any of 6 modulation destinations. This semi modular capability allows for many sound-making capabilities. The MicroBrute is the smallest and most powerful analog synth on the market and it promises to set a new standard for analog synth sound and price.